Sunday, August 2, 2015

Dear Blog Followers

Dear Blog Followers:
You are a loyal bunch. You've been with me since the beginning. You've watched me grow up. You've cheered me on. However, I fear that I am letting you down. I don't post on my blog very often anymore. There are so many other options for sharing photos, which let's be honest, is what most people want from me. If you want to see photos of me, you can follow me on Facebook (DubsTheMascot), Twitter (@uwmascot) or Instagram (@uwhuskymascot).

But, my dear loyal blog followers, I know that you know, I am not just a pretty face. I have things to say. From now on, my blog will have more words than pictures. I have matured and while I cannot type, because after all I am a dog, I can use the power of my mind to get my humans to type for me. I'm very clever that way. So stay tuned. I know you will. Thank you for following me. - Dubs

No comments:

Post a Comment